Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 19 of 90

So really feeling down in the dumps.  I cannot seem to stop eating.  The scale is not moving down, in fact it is creeping back up.  Still not back to my starting weight of this 90 day challenge, but close.  My stress has taken a huge toll on my willpower.  I am craving all kinds of junk, cookies, candy, cakes, chips... it's not good!

And I am SOOOO tired!  I know part of it is because I forget to take my vitamins.  Something about the days I take them, I am not quite as tired, but most of it is because I am being sedentary.  I was almost never TIRED when I was working out.  I may have been exhausted, or worn out, but never tired.   So, here's the plan...


With all the ball games and other things going on right now, it is just not feasible for me to go to the gym after work like I had been.  I love going to the classes I was going to, but they start right after work on days that I have ball games on some nights.   Every week the game schedule is different, so it is hard to make a schedule of my own.  So, the day will just have to start early.  I can do early.  I get up at 5:30 am on Saturday mornings so my boys can be at ball practice by 7:00.  I guess I can do that any other day. 

People have asked me if I plan to stay on the shakes the rest of my life.  The answer is I don't know.  There are people that have lost weight, then maintained with one shake a day.  If you love the shakes that much, why not have it for breakfast?  Then maintain a healthy eating habit the rest of the day.  When not stressed (for me) the shakes gave me energy, they made me feel better.  So, I don't know what the answer is right now, but I don't have to figure that out yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment