Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 120- 5 of 90-day Challenge

So, this is day 120 of the journey as a whole.  I know I promised pictures, and I have them, but they are not where I would want them to be.  Which is ok, as it is a work in progress and I am working (if not slowly) towards the goal.  What I have is a before and after shot, as close to the original pose as possible.  I will post at the end of this, if nothing else but to make you read the whole thing... LOL!

It is Day 5 of my 90-day Challenge.  I am not feeling as good as I did a few weeks ago when I was on my samples, but I am almost positive that is because of it being that time of the month.  I don't know what it is, but the last couple years, I get exhausted, and weak, and crabby of course.  I with there was something that would take care of that!  And I think I am doing it.  Losing weight will help, I am told. 

I haven't weighed back in since I started my 90 day challenge.  I am trying to be good, and only weigh in once a week or so.  That week is not until Thursday.  We shall see if I can wait that long.  Still doing pretty good with meals with the family.  Haven't been too horrible.  We did go to a going away party for my husband's cousin, and I did indulge in a hamburger and a hot dog.  YUM! 

This morning I had a peanut butter cup for breakfast, and of course my fave, a banana cream pie for lunch.  Not sure what I will have for dinner, as I forgot to lay something out of the freezer....

I am going to have to start getting back to the gym, or walking on the nights the boys have ball games or something.  This weight is not coming off like it should.  And it would help with the tiredness I am feeling at the moment.  I am going to try to do the Insanity videos.  I haven't tried those yet, so we shall see how that goes.  If all goes well, I should see some real results!  That is, if I don't have a heart attack while doing them.... LOL.

Ok, so here are the pictures.  I am going to cut this off for today.  It has been crazy at work, and I normally write during my lunch hour, but that has been a little crazy lately too.  So, trying to squeeze this in whenever I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment