Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 116 - - Day 2 of 90

So today is Day 2 of my 90-day Body By Vi Challenge.  I am feeling pretty good.  I don't think I slept very well last night, my eyes are very tired today.  Could be the fact that we were at the ball field again last night, and the pollen and grass got to me!

Yesterday, I had a Vanilla Coffee and a Pumpkin Pie shake.  Today was a Fruit Smoothie and Banana Cream Pie.  I do love these shakes.  They are way too yummy to be good for you.  I haven't had a hunger pang yet. 

My husband is doing it as well.  He loves it too!  He hasn't had any issues of hunger or anything else either.  He normally has issues of low blood sugar, if he doesn't eat every couple hours, he gets the shakes, and headaches, etc.  He has had no issues with these so far! 

Today is short and sweet, been a little hectic today, so I don't have much time.  Just thought I would check in with everyone and let you know things are going great! 

I did take before photos of my 90-day challenge, and that is in addition to the before photos I had taken at the first of the year.  Only about 20 pounds difference in the two photos, but you can see the difference.  I will post those later.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment