Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 108-276.8 pounds

So I am down exactly 5 pounds from Sunday.  I know I wasn't supposed to weigh, but it's like a habit now, so I just do it.  I did go to Zumba last night, had a great time, sweated like a dog, and didn't fall down!  I am in the process of ordering my Shape Kit from Body by Vi, and can't wait for it to get here...

We had a lot of conversation rolling on my facebook group yesterday.  About what works for you, and if you are depriving yourself or looking for a "quick fix."  With these shakes, I don't feel like I am depriving myself of anything.  I am the first one to say that the "quick fixes" don't work!  I have tried almost every diet plan and pill that you can imagine.  I finally got it in my brain that those are not going to work for me.  But neither does planning out meals, that I normally don't have time to fix or won't keep in my work refrigerator.  I am not a planner.  It just doesn't work for me.  So, I keep on hand the stuff to make 20 different kinds of these shakes, and guess what.... 5 pounds in 4 days.


If these stop working for me, then I will have to reevaluate.  Just like I did with the Slim Fast I was on.  Those worked for awhile, then made me feel sluggish and having pains.  I stopped taking them, and I was fine.  The healthier eating was working for me for awhile, I spent 2 hours one Sunday making my own "Egg McMuffin" so I could eat something filling and healthy.  And it was good.  But little by little I have slid back into the routine that if I don't have cereal in the house, or the time to eat it, I eat a fruit and grain bar (170 calories of NO nutrition) and coffee, then be starving by lunch, eating my leftovers from the night before (which are not bad for me), but still carving a candy bar or soda.  I have not craved a candy bar or soda yet.  The girls at work wanted one, went next door and bought... someone even offered to buy mine, but I said no.  I just didn't have the desire for chocolate right then.  And that is a Herculean feat, let me tell you!

Just got my kit ordered, and a kit for my husband!  We are excited to get started!

For more information, log onto: www.billie4.bodybyvi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment