Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 112

So I ordered my shakes last week.  And so did my husband.  The shipments are supposed to be here tomorrow.  I haven't weighed in, but that is just because I am waiting to do so the day I start my "real" 90-day challenge.  I weighed and measured last week to see how well my samples did and was amazed.

We were busy, busy people this weekend.  We had our annual Dogwood Festival here in town, so we watched the parade, walked to the school where they have all the craft booths set up, browsed around those, played catch with the boys...  Sunday, I cleaned my office, went grocery shopping, made homemade laundry soap, did laundry and made homemade and low-cal Ranch dressing!!  It is yummy!!

Homemade Ranch Dressing
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 pkg Ranch dressing mix (make sure you get the dressing and not the dip)
1/2 cup 1% milk


Whisk all together and done!  Very easy, and the amount it makes, for the whole bottle of it, is less than 300 calories!!


Yes, I ate fair food.  There is only so many times a year you can get a good funnel cake, so I had one, but I shared it with my husband!  And we ate out a couple times, and I didn't get the best thing I could, and I am ok with it.  I know I could have made better choices, but at that time I didn't want to. Those were the decisions I made, I have to own up to them and I do.

I am out of my Visalus shake mix, but I made myself a butterscotch protein shake this morning, and was hungry by 10:00.  I don't know what the difference is between the protein shake and the Visalus, but I never felt hungry with the Visalus.  So, I can't wait til my shipment gets here and I can get this ball rolling.    I am having a salad for lunch, with my homemade Ranch.

We have ball games on Monday and Thursday this week, so I am hoping to go to some classes tomorrow and Wednesday to workout.   Still have the "Insanity" dvd's, and if I start those, it needs to be today (on a Monday).  We shall see how I feel after we get home from the ballpark and fix dinner!

This is a bit of a short one one today.  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Good things to come!!


1 comment: