Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 114

So, my Visalus shake mix finally got here today!  I am so excited.  I was feeling junk-foody yesterday, so I had Chinese for lunch.  Bad Girl, I know.  I have been super tired and lagging all this week.  I can't wait to get shakin' tomorrow, get my energy back, and start losing some real pounds!

I went to a class last night at Abs & Glutes, and let me tell you I am feeling both of those things, as well as every other muscle in my body today!  It was great and I felt good afterwards, other than not being able to move much! LOL  I have a ball game next Tuesday, but will be going back as much as I can.  That class works so much, surely it will help!  Plus need to start back working out regularly, it's just so hard to do that when I have ball games on different nights each week.  But I will get to it, will figure out what I have to do to get the most benefit from the Shake Challenge and working out!

I am excited about this challenge.  It's a 90-day Challenge, starts tomorrow, and my husband is doing it with me.  I have one other person signed up with me, and her shipment will hopefully be here today as well!  I am just so tired as I write this right now, my eyes are droopy and heavy, and I could really just go home and take a nap.  I can't wait to start shakin' tomorrow so I can have the energy I had last week!  And it's a great time to start these, because that wonderful time of the month is coming too soon, and my energy ALWAYS lags when that comes around.

Again, if you are interested in more information about the Body By Vi Shake Challenge, please log onto: www.Billie4.BodyByVi.com and watch the short informational video!  It's taking the country by storm!


No comments:

Post a Comment