Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 100- 280 pounds

Down from yesterday again.  I am thinking of modifying my plan a bit.  Maybe not weighing every day.  I don't know how that will work though, it seems to make me more aware of what I have or haven't done when I weigh every day... but sometimes it gets me down when the weight hasn't come off like I think it should.  Just pondering that...

I have had a great "show of faith" given to me by an old schoolmate, who is now a Facebook friend and loyal blog follower.  She is involved with the ViSalus Company and has offered me a "test drive" of the shakes to see if I can and want to take them.  Her and I are both hoping that this might be the motivation I need to get back on track.  I am supposed to meet with a friend of hers on Friday afternoon to get my "test drive."  I am pretty excited. 

I know this is part of my problem.  I have not given up, just lost the momentum.  But I see how little I have lost (at least I think so) and how much I could have lost in all this time, and all the weight I have to lose to reach my goal.  It's so easy to focus on the negative... why is that?!? 

We have ball practice tonight.  My husband's back is feeling much better.  I am planning on helping with practice as much as possible, he is still healing!  I am also hoping to be able to walk for a bit while my older son is practicing, so I can get some movement in!  My knee was kinda feeling funny again last night.  I have not been diligent on taking my glucosamine medicine, so I started taking those again, and hopefully walking will get it better. 

I do want to start that class next week.  That's on Tuesdays.  I would love to get back into the Zumba class, but with my husband hurt, that might be a bit of a stretch, as baseball and Zumba are on the same night.  But actual games start soon, and most of those are not on a Wednesday.  So, there's hope!

1 comment: