Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 74- 280.2 pounds

Down very little from yesterday, but still down.  Walked for about 50 minutes yesterday.  My legs are still so sore from Tuesday, it is just crazy!  I am not really looking forward to tonight, when I have to do the same thing as Tuesday.  OUCH!  But you have to do things you sometimes don't like to do, to get the results you are looking for!


Today is probably going to be pretty short.  Don't have a whole lot going on, nothing new.  Just doing what I do, and hope it keeps going down!  I was talking with Ashley at the gym last night, and it's not that I overeat, it is more that I just eat (too much of) the wrong things.  I don't just eat one brownie, I have two.  I don't just get a small french fry (when that craving hits), I make it a super size.  But I am trying to be better.  I am trying to watch the things that I eat, and better with portion control.  I found this graphic and thought it might help someone:

 This picture reminds me of what my trainer Robin says...she says "I am a people.  I eat food."  You can't live on shakes, or protein bars, or microwave meals forever.  You have to be able to maintain your way of eating for the rest of your life!

Enjoy the weather.  Get out and move.  Have a great rest of week!

No comments:

Post a Comment