Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 60-278 pounds!!

Down over a pound from yesterday!  That is really exciting!  My friend, Erin said to me the other night that she can't believe that I weigh myself every day.  It gives me motivation.  Even if it is just 0.2 or maybe stays the same for a day or two, it tells me that what I am doing is working.  As long as it is not creeping back up, then I am eating OK and my workouts are working.  We all have to find what works for us.  I see slight changes is my body, I feel like my stomach doesn't rub against the treadmill as much, or against my shirts as much.  But my pants are fitting about the same.  I don't really see much change in my body, so the scale is what tells me I am doing something right.  I think at month 3 I will take some more pictures and post, see if I notice anything there...



I sweat more than some anyway, but even walking on the treadmill, at a normal pace, I sweat more than most.  I have posted a picture before that says if you look good after your workout, that you didn't do it right.  I have no problem fulfilling that, most time I look like I just stepped out of a really hot shower, my hair is wet, and my face is beet red.  I look around the gym at other people working out, and most of them sweat and get red-faced, but there are others that look like they just stepped out, all fresh from the morning grooming.  Kinda makes me mad, but on the other hand, even though I may not look the best, I know and I feel I got the best workout I could in.  So, ladies, don't be afraid to sweat, no one cares what you look like coming out of a gym.  No one cares what you look like at the gym.  They are there for them, you need to be there for you!  

There is a book that I love, and I am not sure if I have mentioned it before, but it is called the Secret.  This book is about the law of attraction.  You think positive, you attract positive.  You think negative, you attract negative.  It has some very inspiring quotes, from some very important figures from our history. You have to know you can do whatever it is you set your mind to.  Even the way you think positive has an effect.  The one they mention in the book is about bills.  If you are behind on your bills, and you are hoping the mail doesn't bring you more, you will get more...as you are thinking about the bills.  If you think about a check, and not a bill....well then there is hope!  Kinda lame I know, but if you think I hope I don't look like this the rest of my life, you are going to look like that the rest of your life.  If you think... I am going to be fit, and attractive (to others and YOURSELF), then you will be fit and attractive.  You have to THINK POSITIVE in the right way, otherwise your positive thinking will have negative effects.

You have to work for what you want.  YOU have to decide to be the change you want to be.  Make the choices that help you in your dream!



No comments:

Post a Comment