Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 39-285.2 pounds

Down just a little from yesterday, but I am sure that is due in part to all the "junk" I ate yesterday.  We had so much pizza leftover from work, I took some home and that's what was for dinner.  Still was within my calorie goal, but ate processed and "dirty" food, so.... I need to remind myself every day this:




I normally do remember this, but it's after I have already eaten what I shouldn't have.  Why is it, even though you KNOW you aren't going to feel good after you eat a certain thing (or too much of a certain thing), that you still eat it?!?  And just because you can have 3 1/2 pieces of pizza and a piece of cake in one day and still be under your calorie goal, doesn't mean that is what your body needs to feel good, to lose weight, and to be fit.  I could just be a soda junkie, and drink 10 Dr. Pepper's a day, and reach my calorie goal, but you can't live off soda alone! (Unfortunately...LOL)

Went to Zumba last night with the girls from work.  Was much more fun this time, as we (sorta) knew the moves and could just dance, instead of worrying about how much of a spaz we looked like.  I think I need a pair of "dancing" sneakers though.  All the quick foot movements make my knees hurt because my tennis shoes stick to the floor...

I meet with the trainer on Friday to learn a new workout, that way I can change on and off and don't get too repetitive.  I am putting in the work, I am hoping to see some results on paper when I weigh and measure!


I feel a little out of sorts today.  Can't really explain it.  I just don't feel like myself.  I feel pretty good, no hurting, or soreness (or none more than normal), I had a slight headache, but that is probably from the overload of carbs yesterday.  That is the only thing I can think of for my mood.  


I found a recipe for a "Sleep Slim Smoothie", I believe is by Dr. Oz.  Supposedly this smoothie is good not only for helping you sleep, but for helping you burn more calories while you sleep.  I thought I would share.  I haven't tried it yet, but if you do before I do, let me know how it goes!


Sleep Slim Smoothie

1 cup tart cherry juice
1/2 banana
1/2 soy milk
5 ice cubes
1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract

Blend till smooth.


Again, I haven't been to the store, so I haven't tried it yet, but I normally have a slight issue sleeping well, and if it burns more calories while I am sleeping more soundly.... well WHY NOT!?


Another night at the gym.  Tonight will be the weight training, then a new routine tomorrow!  Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment