Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 40!! 285.2 pounds

Same as yesterday, but that is OK.  Worked out last night and struggled just a bit.  Seemed I didn't have the strength on some of the exercises.  I finished them, but for some reason seemed a lot harder to do so.  My knee was giving me some trouble last night.  And what is unusual about it is that when I am doing my side lunges (bending at the knee) I am fine.  It was when I went back to walking to cool down, it seemed like it wanted to lock up on me.  It was hurting a bit, so was only going to my quick cool down of 5 minutes on the treadmill, but I had a step where it felt like it was going to buckle, so I stopped and just stretched.  I was only about 2.5 minutes into my walk.  I think it might be my Zumba class.  There are some really quick foot movements in some of it, and I have a hard time because of my knees, they just don't move that fast.  Plus, I need the "dancing" tennies, so my feet slide more instead of sticking to the floor.

I meet with Robin this afternoon after work.  We will measure again and weigh, and see what has happened over the last 2 weeks.  Going to be a quick blog today.  Went out to lunch with the hubby to Taco Bell, ate off the Fresco menu.  Wasn't the best...LOL  

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  I will maybe have some time this weekend to go through some recipes so I can post some of those starting Monday!  That's the plan, anyhow!  Oh, and to file my coupons (those are a mess!!).  See ya later.  If I can get back on here later, I will post how my training session (and the MASSIVE inches lost) went!  

No comments:

Post a Comment