Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 31-285.2 pounds

Down a little over a 1/2 pound since yesterday!  But down another whole pound from my starting weight, so another stone in the pounds lost jar for me!!


I am having a little trouble sticking to the 5 meals a day at 300 calories per meal.  Either I eat something that is not 300 calories, or something that is over.  Yesterday, I only made it to 4 meals, but my dinner was 500.  I just was not hungry, and my 4th meal comes around 4:00 which is only an hour before I hit the gym.  Didn't want to eat anything (not only because I wasn't hungry) and upset my stomach while working out.  


I will be going to Zumba tonight with a couple people from work.  It should be fun, hopefully since it is the first class we will not be totally out-danced by the other people there...LOL.  I love to dance, just wish there was more places to go to do the dancing I like!


Nothing else really going on.  Got a message from the trainer that she had some ideas for "the week" for eating, etc.  I might share, depending on how good they are, HA HA!  Just kidding, I will share, I know we can use all the help we can get!  


Another friend of mine is going to make the weight loss jars, I am trying to hook her up with some jars to use.  She says she wants to lose 100, so we are about in the same boat.  It seems to be helping me, I get excited when I get to put another one over!  Will be measuring and weighing in again at the gym next Friday, the 10th.  I will see if I can get use of a computer to update on Saturday!  Hoping for some GOOD numbers!  


Kinda in a hurry today, so that is all for now!  Have a great day, and enjoy the weather (at least here), because it is GORGEOUS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment