Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 30-285.8

Down another pound since yesterday.  Another stone in the pounds lost jar!!



Up to 103 views of my post from Friday.  Amazing!!  Someone posted a story on our Facebook group with the same name, and one of the things to keep you on track is to use the scale to keep you on track.  I weigh everyday, just so I know whether something I ate the day before maybe didn't mesh well with my plan.  You have to be in the right mind to be able to weigh everyday.  You have to know there is going to be some fluctuation in that number no matter what.  If you are going to break down into tears because you are up 0.2 from the day before, weighing everyday is probably not for you.  I am definitely not saying I don't get upset or frustrated if it doesn't always go down, but I know that I will do something different or change my routine up a bit to compensate for whatever it was that knocked it off kilter.  I am saying this because, as most women reading this, we all have that time of the month when no matter if we are eating crackers and water the scale moves up.  (Not that that's what we eat, cuz we gotta have the CHOCOLATE, people!!)  Mine is upcoming, and I am getting a bit nervous about the reflection on the scale.  But I will deal with it, and hope it stays the same at least!  I am determined!!



 I am striving for more each and every day.  Because each and every day I make good choices adds years onto the end of my life.  Instead of dying at 65 from heart disease, I may now make it to the ripe old age of 75.  Ten more years of life has a lot of potential!  I am losing (hopefully ALOT), but gaining so much more!!


I am a work in progress, and I know it will take time, and I am ok with that.  I just know that I will finish what I start.  I am a good person and I deserve to be healthy.  My kids deserve to grow up with a mother that can play with them.  All too soon they won't want to anymore!  This is my time, and I have to do what I need to do to make myself healthy!  








My husband has been super supportive, and has loved me no matter what size I am.  He is one of the only people I have ever met that what I looked like never mattered.  And when you go through school being overweight and having glasses and braces, you know just a little about being judged on how you look.  I am so thankful for my husband and the love and support that he gives me every day.  I don't know if I could do this without him!

No comments:

Post a Comment