Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 18-289.2 pounds

Another great workout last night.  Did the interval walking and 3 minutes on the treadmill and some more strength training.  About a 45-50 minute workout.  Just still trying to build myself back up to where maybe I can walk (or jog at some point) for an hour, with the weights added to that!

Another great dinner.  Less than 500 calories.  I got much closer to my 1500 calorie mark yesterday, ended up with 1300 or so.  I have such great support at home.  I think my kids are surprised how much stuff can be good for you and good to eat too! 

Another workout scheduled for tonight.  Not sure what to have for dinner though, I forgot to lay something out to thaw! :-O  I am sure I will find something!  Just hope it's good for me!

I am going to try, maybe starting next week to work in a short workout before I get ready for work.  Going to try to do my video workout (which is 20 minutes), then work, then workout at the gym.  Just trying to build my body back up to where it doesn't kill me to walk for 30 minutes straight.  You wouldn't think that would be so hard!

I am really wanting to do the Zumba classes that start in February!  I love to dance, and if I get to burn lots of calories at the same time...BONUS!

Hope everyone has a great day!  Keep on moving, every little bit counts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment