Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 23-290.8 pounds

So, I am down 2 pounds from yesterday.  That's what happens when I stick to the food plan.  Went to the gym last night, just walked straight for 45 minutes.  I was a little scared to do any weights, as I have my meeting with the trainer tonight, and I am scared she is going to kick the crap out of me....LOL  I will have to remember this phrase tonight!!!


I keep asking myself when my legs are going to quit hurting.  They don't hurt all the time, but I feel as if I am not making any ground, I feel like I am still struggling to make it the 30-45 minutes I do walk.  I know it will take time, but I figured after 3+ weeks, it would get a little easier!






I find something interesting and new almost everyday on Pinterest.  I found this one just a couple days ago, but have been trying to fit this into my daily life for quite awhile now.  Bought some smaller plates awhile back, and normally don't eat off a regular size plate anymore.





Makes you feel as if you are getting more, even if you are eating the same.  Also, I haven't tried it, but I have heard that eating off of blue plates helps you eat less.  I guess I will have to try that one, if I could find any blue plates!

Yesterday was a pretty negative day for me.  I was bummed by the number on the scale first thing in the morning, and that sets the mood for the rest of the day.  I am normally not a negative person at all, but I am trying so hard, and not getting results that I can see!





I try to remember that phrase.  Because they are so powerful, and it is crazy what they can do to you.  So, try to be positive even if your day starts out bad, at least it doesn't have to end that way!

So, off to meet the trainer tonight.  I hope I will be able to walk tomorrow!  Just kidding, Robin!  (at least I hope so...) Will let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment