Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 26-287 pounds

Down 0.7 pounds since yesterday!  YAY!!  Did my strength training and cardio last night.  I think I sweated more last night than I have any other time... even when Robin was going over the exercises with me!  

Food for yesterday:
8am-SF Cappuccino (190)
10am- rice cakes and cheese stick (140)
noon-SF meal bar (200)
7pm-whole wheat pasta, marinara, chix sausage & cheese stick (540)
9pm-Yogurt pretzels (100)

I also had a great chat with Robin last night at the gym about my food, and actually trying to eat real stuff! 

So, I took the "before" photos taken last night, my husband is a little leery of me posting them on this blog, doesn't want someone to fall deeply in love with me and become a stalker!  I doubt that will happen, and don't post really personal stuff, so I think I will be ok.  LOL

So here are the pictures....  They completely disgust me, but change will come!!














Well, there they are!  Again, all I can say is WOW!!!

I think that is all I have for today.  Nothing new really.  Had a cup of coffee this morning for the first time in almost a month.  And a protein bar, and I am just now (11:45) starting to get hungry.  I brought a greek yogurt to eat too, but was not hungry enough this morning to eat it along with the other.

And I had it pointed out that there are more than 5 of you out there reading, hope everyone knew that was a joke!  I really appreciate the support I am getting.  On the blog I can see how many views my page gets per day, and the countries that are reading.  I have readers in USA of course, including Alaska, and I have had about 14 page views from Germany... crazy!

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!  I plan on watching Paranormal Activity 3 sometime this weekend, have been waiting awhile to watch!  Have a great day! Keep on truckin!


3 comments:

  1. Billie I am amazed by you. You are so brave! I thank you for sharing your journey with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! You have a knack for this. Keep up the good work and know that we are all pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete