Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 51-285.4 pounds

Down a bit from yesterday.   Probably all the crap I ate getting out of my system.  Did better yesterday, still munched on some girl scout cookies, but I stopped myself at 3.   That was a ginormous feat!  

Not going to be able to go to the gym 2 nights this week.  Our boys have scooter soccer tournaments on Tuesday and Thursday nights.  If you have never witnessed a scooter soccer tournament of school aged kids, I invite you to come if possible.  They are great fun to watch (most of the time).  That event is almost as sacred as football here!

But anyway, not going to the gym those nights kinda scares me.  I have a workout dvd I can do at home, but don't get the "sweat" that I do when working at the gym.  I am going to definitely have to watch what I eat the next few days, so those days of no gym time don't catch up to me!

This is something my trainer gave me, as my fitness prayer for my journey.  I made it pretty!  And already 12 people have reposted it on Pinterest.  It's doing alot of good, Robin!  Thanks!!


I am trying my best, and I have to remember sometimes that may just not be good enough.  Sometimes those bad decisions overcome you.  Still my decisions, but sometimes the devil wins, as with other things in life.  I will take this past lump with the best of the worst.  I will train my body to crave carrots instead of cookies.  I will do my homework, I will find those recipes that will make my choices much easier.  Those are things I have to do to get what I want.  If you do the things you have always done, you will get what you have always gotten.  I haven't watched what I ate and I got fat.  I am watching what I eat, changing what I eat, and will get the healthy and fit body I know is hiding behind this fat!


 I am done taking the easy way out.  I will try my hardest to not go through the drive-thru because I don't feel like cooking.  I will try my hardest to choose healthy at home and out.  I won't promise I won't choose wrong, but I do promise to make the better choices more often!  


  Your body is a temple.  You should take care of it, feed it to fuel it, not to waste it.  I will have to remember that!  I am really paying the price for the Chinese food I ate yesterday.  My stomach feels like a garbage disposal today.... not good!

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful day!  It is a gorgeous one here in the Ozarks!  60's for tomorrow!  What a great February!

Thanks for all the support.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment